Tuesday 18 November 2014

Let It Snow


Good Tuesday Morning to all my regular blog friends and to those who just pass through.

I hope you all had a good weekend, and have a good week ahead.

I would like to say a big welcome to my blog to:-  Cr@fty, Ros and Rocky, and thank you all for your lovely comments, much appreciated and I look forward to reading them.







Products used:-

16x8 card
foundation card in red and white and green
Creative Expressions snowflake stamp - Snowflake & sprigs
CE Sentiment- Winter Greetings
Spellbinders- Fancy Tags Two
Sue Wilson- Festive collection- Classic Poinsettia
Sue Wilson- Festive collection- Mosaic Poinsettia
Sue Wilson- Snowflake Lattice
Glitter embossing powder
Gems from my stash

I started scoring my card 4" each side of the card and then fold in to make an 8x8, then I cut an 8x8 piece of card in red and stamped the snowflakes in perfect medium and used true white embossing powder and then heat embossed it. I cut 3 sets of the poinsettias in red and the same in the mosaic die and layered them.On the front of the card I did a matt and layer of red card and the white card I embossed with snowflake lattice EF folder. I put the poinsettias on to the front of the card so that they slightly overhung each side of the card. I made a forked tag and stamped a sentiment. I cut  fancy tag and embossed a sentiment and placed in the inside of the card. Every snowflake was given a gem in the middle on the inside and on the front of the card. 


I hope you like my 3rd  CE DT card.

I really must do another Tina card with my flowers and butterflies, I miss them. I will have to put some me time by.

My new Cut n Boss machine arrived on Tuesday last week, and by the time this blog goes out it will have been collected yesterday ( Monday ) as it has several fault. I hope they fix it as there are no more in the Country until February. Unless you know anywhere I can get my hands on one? Hoping they will let me have a refund.

Talk again soon, have a good week everyone

Kind Regards :-)

Tina XX

8 comments:

  1. Wow Tina, you really have changed your style. This is gorgeous, but I do still like your butterflies.
    Do you have another job too...destruction testing die cutting machines.
    cheers
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,
    Another very beautiful card and I love how you can change your style to suit....I still love your 'flowers and butterflies Tina cards' and miss seeing them.
    Hope they get to repair you new machine...it amazes me how something new can go so wrong so quickly and they are expensive products too...fingers crossed for you.
    Hugs to Claire and Anthea...often in my thoughts.
    Many thanks againTina for sharing your exquisite designs with us.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, another stunning card, yes it's out of your comfort zone, but it works to show you that you can do different designs. I too love your flowers and butterfly cards and they are your trade mark as one would say. Liked Janice's question about if you have another job testing machines??? But not good that a new machine broke so quickly, and no more to be had, do you think they have discovered a big problem ??? A lot of money to not have any chance of getting a replacement!! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card with lovely shades of Christmas, but do miss your 'Tina cards'. Sorry to hear about your new E Bosser, that is a real disaster, have you thought of sending them in the USA an email to tell them how poor you think their new machine is, nothing to loose and everything to gain perhaps?
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina,just found your blog and love this card, thats not good news about your cut n boss especially as they have redesigned it, i know its not in your area and not sure if they do mail order but Squires Garden Centre at Bagshot Lea in Surrey had them in store on Monday, i would definatly email craftwell? and tell them what you think, spellbinders are bringing out a new Grand Calibur as problems have occured (mines been mended twice) for the price they are they need to get these machines perfect, hope you get yours sorted,thank you, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tina,gorgeous card love your competition & layout,beautiful poinsettia it's all lovely. Like the others have said I love your Tina cards with the butterflys & flowers it's nice to show your versatility
    Love & Hugs Lynda xx Hugs to Claire & Anthea xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tina,
    Another WOT beauty to brighten up a dark and dull day. You may already know flower but on the of chance you don't Crafters Companion have a club that you DON'T pay to join. You immediately get 5% of any purchase and it rises as your points mount up. Anyway getting to the point, they sell these machines also, fair enough you don't get easy pay like you do with C&C but i quite often get much better price and deal from them direct. sorry if this is selling coals to Newcastle,
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil Village)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Tina, great gatefold design and the papers and embellishments are beautiful, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete