Monday 19 February 2018

Final Birthday Card For February

Hi my Friends

I hope you don't mind but I went back into one of my old boxes of cards and thought my sister won't remember this one, and she didn't, PHEW!!

I'm sorry if you remember this card and feel cheated of a new one but it's been an overwhelming couple of weeks of planning meals and get together's.

I will post Evelyn's card here, I just need to go through my dies to see which flowers I should use and to put my thinking cap on.

June. Just to say I will be doing the frame tutorial Wednesday and will post it later that day, as It's the only free day I have this week, sorry I didn't get to do it along with the card.


Here Goes!


















Hope you like it if it's your 1st time or hope you like it 2nd time around.



See you Wednesday

Love And Hugs to all

Tina XX


7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW another treat of a true Tina card. Even if it’s one that has come out of you box of cards it’s still a delight to see it again. It’s gorgeous. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Tina, oh I so look forward to your posts, it brightens up my day and what a miserable, murky one it is here in Kent this morning, but your card creates a ray of sunshine for me, the flowers are so beautiful you can almost smell the scent from them, I am sure your sister is going to love it as much as all your fans do.

    Thank you for giving Phoenix my cuddles, I bet he loved them, I remember when my grandchildren were little like that and I used to cuddle them so much, it is the most remarkable feeling that never goes away. There ages range from 22 down to 6, I have 4 grandchildren, 2 of each, the youngest will be six next month so I have to get my thinking cap on for her card, she loves dancing around and gymnastics so I might do something with this theme on it, they live the other end of the country so I don't see them as often as I would like but Skype is a wonderful system isn't it.

    Anyway I best get going otherwise hubby will think I have taken root. ha ha

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Tina
    WOW WOW WOW Your card is stunning your flowers are gorgeous so lifelike.
    I wish my flowers looked like yours 🙄.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning. Hugs Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this beautiful card the first time around. But I am enjoying it this time. Just lovely. Your combination of the light pink and lavender is a gorgeous grouping of colors. I am sure your sister enjoyed receiving it. Happy Birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing 1st 2nd 3rd time or anytime Tina I never ever get tired of looking at your work, that's why I have all the cards you sent throughout the years on my shelves in my little work room. No room for Pixie powders or Iced Snow lol but your cards have a front row view while I scratch my head and try and put something decent together !! They brighten my time in there. So you can show any amount of your cards I can't get enough ☺ you should start to put them in Paul's fb page love, the people there would adore them like we do xxx

    ReplyDelete